Support & Training
If you are a sole trader, entrepreneur, start-up, social media manager or business with a small ad spend budget, you may like to manage your own ads. And I have three plans to support and empower you!
For those who have been tinkering with ads or are even running their own campaigns, I offer one-off Power Hours and also 3 hour Power Support packages. For beginners who prefer structured learning, my Beginners Facebook Advertising Training would be a great place to start!
Are you tired of wasting money boosting ads and not getting anywhere? Have you been running some ads but they are not working and you don’t know what to do next?
Power Hours are popular with businesses who feel that they are missing a trick with Facebook & Instagram Advertising and need some expert advice as to why their ads are not working.
Power Hours are completely tailored to your business and take place via Zoom so that we can see each other and you can share your screen. Video calls are recorded and sent through to you afterwards so that you’ll have them to refer back to.
At the end of the session, you will have a list of actionable takeaways to improve your Ads and feel more confident that you are not throwing money down the drain!
The Power Support plan is a one hour Power Hour session PLUS an extra two hours coaching added on. Broken down into four half hour sessions, these additional time slots are ideal for further learning or support and guidance on ads you may have created since our first call. This plan is a great way to supercharge your ads and will help to build your confidence.
These are aimed at sole traders, small businesses, business start ups, entrepreneurs, social media managers and those with a small budget for ad spend.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
– Initial Power Hour
– 2 hrs additional support broken down into 4 30 min sessions on zoom
– Expert 1:1 advice and a plan to move forwards
– Recording of the calls for you to refer back to afterwards
INVESTMENT: £450 (A saving of £45 compared to three Power Hours)
This price is per person and the hours must be used within 6 weeks.
Once you have made payment, we will diarise your initial power hour
Beginners Facebook & Instagram Ads Training
For those who prefer a more thorough and structured approach to learning, this training course will provide you with all you need to get started running ads straight away! In this structured 2.5 hour training session you will learn:
1. The basics of Ads Manager and how to set up your ads for success
2. The different campaign objectives and how to choose the right one
3. How to create target audiences of your ideal customers
4. The anatomy of a high performing ad (what good copy/imagery/assets look like)
5. The Facebook Pixel (what it is and why you need it)
6. A live walkthrough of how to set up an ad that drives traffic to your website or Facebook page
7. How to understand your results
The training will take place via zoom and slides will be provided for learning and reference
INVESTMENT: £495 (extra person £50)